Alaskan White pours a very light amber color, but is darker than most other white ales. It is slightly cloudy with mild carbonation. The aroma is sweet, that of sugar candy with just a touch of lemon. It has a grassy wheat flavor up front followed by slight citrus in the aftertaste. There has more of an earthy malt character than you would expect from the style but still maintains a smooth mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity