Alaskan White pours a very light amber color, but is darker than most other white ales. It is slightly cloudy with mild carbonation. The aroma is sweet, that of sugar candy with just a touch of lemon. It has a grassy wheat flavor up front followed by slight citrus in the aftertaste. There has more of an earthy malt character than you would expect from the style but still maintains a smooth mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 48 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity