Alaskan White pours a very light amber color, but is darker than most other white ales. It is slightly cloudy with mild carbonation. The aroma is sweet, that of sugar candy with just a touch of lemon. It has a grassy wheat flavor up front followed by slight citrus in the aftertaste. There has more of an earthy malt character than you would expect from the style but still maintains a smooth mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 16 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 59 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity