Alaskan White pours a very light amber color, but is darker than most other white ales. It is slightly cloudy with mild carbonation. The aroma is sweet, that of sugar candy with just a touch of lemon. It has a grassy wheat flavor up front followed by slight citrus in the aftertaste. There has more of an earthy malt character than you would expect from the style but still maintains a smooth mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 53 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity