Alaskan White pours a very light amber color, but is darker than most other white ales. It is slightly cloudy with mild carbonation. The aroma is sweet, that of sugar candy with just a touch of lemon. It has a grassy wheat flavor up front followed by slight citrus in the aftertaste. There has more of an earthy malt character than you would expect from the style but still maintains a smooth mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 7 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 39 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity