Alaskan White pours a very light amber color, but is darker than most other white ales. It is slightly cloudy with mild carbonation. The aroma is sweet, that of sugar candy with just a touch of lemon. It has a grassy wheat flavor up front followed by slight citrus in the aftertaste. There has more of an earthy malt character than you would expect from the style but still maintains a smooth mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 35 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Great White. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Stouting Match. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity