Alaskan Summer Ale
Alaskan Summer Ale is one of the better summer beers available. It pours a straw color with very little head, and is considered a Kolsch-style ale. There is a good balance of malt and hops, with a noticeably yeasty flavor. Without a doubt it is a great thirst quencher for the summer months.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 57 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer DDH United. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Victory at Sea. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity