Alaskan Pale Golden Ale
The Alaskan Pale Ale pours a golden color with almost no head. It is very light, with floral scents and a slight citrus taste. It is a little bland, and not at all hoppy. While it does have a somewhat peculiar taste, the Alaskan Amber Ale is a much better choice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 50 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sriracha Hot Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity