Alaskan Pale Golden Ale
The Alaskan Pale Ale pours a golden color with almost no head. It is very light, with floral scents and a slight citrus taste. It is a little bland, and not at all hoppy. While it does have a somewhat peculiar taste, the Alaskan Amber Ale is a much better choice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 39 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity