Alaskan Pale Golden Ale
The Alaskan Pale Ale pours a golden color with almost no head. It is very light, with floral scents and a slight citrus taste. It is a little bland, and not at all hoppy. While it does have a somewhat peculiar taste, the Alaskan Amber Ale is a much better choice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 44 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hennepin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity