Alaskan Pale Golden Ale
The Alaskan Pale Ale pours a golden color with almost no head. It is very light, with floral scents and a slight citrus taste. It is a little bland, and not at all hoppy. While it does have a somewhat peculiar taste, the Alaskan Amber Ale is a much better choice.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 14 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity