Alaskan Kölsch pours a perfect gold like light honey with a super fluffy, three finger head that sticks around. It's nearly clear, and we wouldn't go as far as to say it's hazy, so we'll go with blurry. Aroma is applesauce and cracker. Taste is lightly toasted grainy malt and cracker with a touch of honey sweetness and a balancing mild hop bitterness at the end. It finishes crisply and dryly. The mouthfeel is nice and light with sharp carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Alpine Duet. 2 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity