Alaskan Kölsch pours a perfect gold like light honey with a super fluffy, three finger head that sticks around. It's nearly clear, and we wouldn't go as far as to say it's hazy, so we'll go with blurry. Aroma is applesauce and cracker. Taste is lightly toasted grainy malt and cracker with a touch of honey sweetness and a balancing mild hop bitterness at the end. It finishes crisply and dryly. The mouthfeel is nice and light with sharp carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 45 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity