Alaskan Kölsch pours a perfect gold like light honey with a super fluffy, three finger head that sticks around. It's nearly clear, and we wouldn't go as far as to say it's hazy, so we'll go with blurry. Aroma is applesauce and cracker. Taste is lightly toasted grainy malt and cracker with a touch of honey sweetness and a balancing mild hop bitterness at the end. It finishes crisply and dryly. The mouthfeel is nice and light with sharp carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 2. 10 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity