Air Quotes pours a hazy, light orange color with a filmy white head. Lots of lacing on the glass and a nose full of fruit. The aroma is mostly tropical fruit and a bit of citrus. Taste is similar, but also has hints of melon and apricot alongside mango, guava, and pineapple. Great mix of fruit flavors that transitions into some pine with a slightly bitter grapefruit finish. Not a lot of malt as you would expect, but a dry, breadiness is present. Well carbonated with a mouthfeel that is creamy and juicy yet still crisp and dry. “Bi-coastal” as they say, as this is an excellent Northeast Style IPA from a West Coast brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 35 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity