Air Quotes pours a hazy, light orange color with a filmy white head. Lots of lacing on the glass and a nose full of fruit. The aroma is mostly tropical fruit and a bit of citrus. Taste is similar, but also has hints of melon and apricot alongside mango, guava, and pineapple. Great mix of fruit flavors that transitions into some pine with a slightly bitter grapefruit finish. Not a lot of malt as you would expect, but a dry, breadiness is present. Well carbonated with a mouthfeel that is creamy and juicy yet still crisp and dry. "Bi-coastal" as they say, as this is an excellent Northeast Style IPA from a West Coast brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 53 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity