Air Quotes pours a hazy, light orange color with a filmy white head. Lots of lacing on the glass and a nose full of fruit. The aroma is mostly tropical fruit and a bit of citrus. Taste is similar, but also has hints of melon and apricot alongside mango, guava, and pineapple. Great mix of fruit flavors that transitions into some pine with a slightly bitter grapefruit finish. Not a lot of malt as you would expect, but a dry, breadiness is present. Well carbonated with a mouthfeel that is creamy and juicy yet still crisp and dry. “Bi-coastal” as they say, as this is an excellent Northeast Style IPA from a West Coast brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity