Adelbert's Blueberry Sour
Beautiful, bright red color, mostly clear, with a fleeting, white head. Strong, tart aroma with berry and funk. The taste is crisp and refreshing, with less sourness than we would have guessed from the aroma. The blueberry is the focus from start to finish, but we also get some oak barrel, butter, and vanilla notes. Mouthfeel is clean and crisp with low carbonation. The ABV isn’t listed, but any booziness is hidden behind all the fruit flavors. Short finish, without any lingering sourness. Overall a super drinkable and enjoyable light sour ale that is fitting for a warm summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 19 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dig My Earth DIPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity