Adelbert's Blueberry Sour
Beautiful, bright red color, mostly clear, with a fleeting, white head. Strong, tart aroma with berry and funk. The taste is crisp and refreshing, with less sourness than we would have guessed from the aroma. The blueberry is the focus from start to finish, but we also get some oak barrel, butter, and vanilla notes. Mouthfeel is clean and crisp with low carbonation. The ABV isn’t listed, but any booziness is hidden behind all the fruit flavors. Short finish, without any lingering sourness. Overall a super drinkable and enjoyable light sour ale that is fitting for a warm summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 50 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity