Adelbert's Blueberry Sour
Beautiful, bright red color, mostly clear, with a fleeting, white head. Strong, tart aroma with berry and funk. The taste is crisp and refreshing, with less sourness than we would have guessed from the aroma. The blueberry is the focus from start to finish, but we also get some oak barrel, butter, and vanilla notes. Mouthfeel is clean and crisp with low carbonation. The ABV isn’t listed, but any booziness is hidden behind all the fruit flavors. Short finish, without any lingering sourness. Overall a super drinkable and enjoyable light sour ale that is fitting for a warm summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 11 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity