Ad Astra pours a murky dark brown with a robust white head that settles to a thin ring with thick lacing. The aroma is salted caramel with a little skunkiness mixed with a barley spent mash sweetness. It starts smoky in flavor and moves through some subtle caramel sweetness, with something borderlining on floral going on. It's very salty which goes surprisingly well with the wee heavy style, and also helps mask the alcohol with the slight sweet. It's medium to full bodied with a biting carbonation. It finishes with a lingering salty syrup aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity