Achel Trappist Extra
Achel Trappist Extra is chestnut brown and is a little darker compared to other beers of this style. It has a yeasty taste with a fair amount of sweet fig and date flavor up front. It then transitions into some caramelized roasted-corn characteristics. While it my not be initially apparent, after a few sips this beer is quite multifaceted.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 11 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 3 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Islander IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity