Achel 8 Blond
Achel 8 pours a cloudy, wet straw color with very little carbonation. It has a lemon citrus flavor but also some banana and pear notes. Initial taste is dry with a sweet malt body and some bready characteristics. Light bodied, easy to drink for 8%, and very refreshing. An excellent Trappist ale that is well deserving of its reputation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 49 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity