Achel 8 Blond
Achel 8 pours a cloudy, wet straw color with very little carbonation. It has a lemon citrus flavor but also some banana and pear notes. Initial taste is dry with a sweet malt body and some bready characteristics. Light bodied, easy to drink for 8%, and very refreshing. An excellent Trappist ale that is well deserving of its reputation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 23 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity