Achel 8 Blond
Achel 8 pours a cloudy, wet straw color with very little carbonation. It has a lemon citrus flavor but also some banana and pear notes. Initial taste is dry with a sweet malt body and some bready characteristics. Light bodied, easy to drink for 8%, and very refreshing. An excellent Trappist ale that is well deserving of its reputation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 56 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity