Ace Of Spades
Pours a mostly clear, pale amber color with one finger of white, creamy head. An abundance of sticky lacing is left on the glass. Bold, hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. Taste is surprisingly malty upfront, with semi-sweet caramel and pale malt flavors. But then the hops take over, with the same citrus and pine that we got in the aroma. West Coast style with pretty dry carbonation and a medium to full body. Medium bitterness but don’t let the 100+ IBU scare you off. Finishes on the sweet side with a touch of booziness. Overall a really tasty, high quality, balanced Imperial IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Truck Trail. 39 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for West Coast AF Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout . 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Shot in the Dark. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity