Ace Of Spades
Pours a mostly clear, pale amber color with one finger of white, creamy head. An abundance of sticky lacing is left on the glass. Bold, hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. Taste is surprisingly malty upfront, with semi-sweet caramel and pale malt flavors. But then the hops take over, with the same citrus and pine that we got in the aroma. West Coast style with pretty dry carbonation and a medium to full body. Medium bitterness but don’t let the 100+ IBU scare you off. Finishes on the sweet side with a touch of booziness. Overall a really tasty, high quality, balanced Imperial IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 51 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity