Ace Of Spades
Pours a mostly clear, pale amber color with one finger of white, creamy head. An abundance of sticky lacing is left on the glass. Bold, hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. Taste is surprisingly malty upfront, with semi-sweet caramel and pale malt flavors. But then the hops take over, with the same citrus and pine that we got in the aroma. West Coast style with pretty dry carbonation and a medium to full body. Medium bitterness but don't let the 100+ IBU scare you off. Finishes on the sweet side with a touch of booziness. Overall a really tasty, high quality, balanced Imperial IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 12 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 49 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Ten Fidy. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity