Ace Of Spades
Pours a mostly clear, pale amber color with one finger of white, creamy head. An abundance of sticky lacing is left on the glass. Bold, hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. Taste is surprisingly malty upfront, with semi-sweet caramel and pale malt flavors. But then the hops take over, with the same citrus and pine that we got in the aroma. West Coast style with pretty dry carbonation and a medium to full body. Medium bitterness but don't let the 100+ IBU scare you off. Finishes on the sweet side with a touch of booziness. Overall a really tasty, high quality, balanced Imperial IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 42 minutes ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity