Color is an opaque, yellow orange with a white, soapy head. Head recedes quickly, but leaves some nice lacing. Aroma is mostly citrus and tropical fruit, very fresh on the nose. Similarly, the taste is hoppy and dank, with tangerine citrus and pine dominating. Also some tropical fruit, perhaps mango. There's a slight malty sweetness in the background, with both wheat and oats alongside pale malt. Mouthfeel is juicy and fantastic. Medium body, medium carbonation. Finish lingers but is not really bitter, more dry with just a bit of semi-sweet grapefruit pith. A bit of West Coast-style and plenty of hazy Northeast-style, this IPA is only available at Trader Joe's and probably won't last long!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 12 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity