Color is an opaque, yellow orange with a white, soapy head. Head recedes quickly, but leaves some nice lacing. Aroma is mostly citrus and tropical fruit, very fresh on the nose. Similarly, the taste is hoppy and dank, with tangerine citrus and pine dominating. Also some tropical fruit, perhaps mango. There's a slight malty sweetness in the background, with both wheat and oats alongside pale malt. Mouthfeel is juicy and fantastic. Medium body, medium carbonation. Finish lingers but is not really bitter, more dry with just a bit of semi-sweet grapefruit pith. A bit of West Coast-style and plenty of hazy Northeast-style, this IPA is only available at Trader Joe's and probably won't last long!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Union Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity