Color is a murky, golden orange with a solid two finger head that is white and fluffy. Fresh, inviting aroma of hops and oats. The taste illustrates the beauty of dry hopping, with an abundance of hop flavors from start to finish. We pick up on guava and mango tropical fruit, lemon and tangerine citrus, plus some stone fruit and berry. It’s juicy but with minimal sweetness and just the right amount of mild bitterness. All of this is supported by a well-balanced malt backbone that is heavy on the oats, which creates a soft, creamy mouthfeel. Medium body with smooth, mellow carbonation. The finish is fresh and creamy with a non-sweet, but strawberry-merengue like aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 28 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap