Abita Octoberfest is a darker amber colored lager. It features consistent caramel sweetness from the initial sip on through the aftertaste. Below that is an almost hidden layer of mild floral hops that lends a little bit of jasmine spiciness to the beer. There are also some nut flavors and hints of cinnamon as well. This is unusual for an Oktoberfest beer which adds a little more festiveness to it. This gives this beer viability all the way through Thanksgiving and the holidays.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Love Buzz Saison. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity