Abita Octoberfest is a darker amber colored lager. It features consistent caramel sweetness from the initial sip on through the aftertaste. Below that is an almost hidden layer of mild floral hops that lends a little bit of jasmine spiciness to the beer. There are also some nut flavors and hints of cinnamon as well. This is unusual for an Oktoberfest beer which adds a little more festiveness to it. This gives this beer viability all the way through Thanksgiving and the holidays.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 30 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lupujus 7. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Double Actuator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity