While we drank a lot of this on a recent trip to New Orleans, there's nothing really remarkable about Abita Amber. It's not bad, but there's nothing really great about it either. On the positive side it has a sweet maltiness and a fairly smooth finish. But it is heavily carbonated and the lack of flavor will most likely keep us from buying this again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 48 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to No Pumpkins Here. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity