While we drank a lot of this on a recent trip to New Orleans, there's nothing really remarkable about Abita Amber. It's not bad, but there's nothing really great about it either. On the positive side it has a sweet maltiness and a fairly smooth finish. But it is heavily carbonated and the lack of flavor will most likely keep us from buying this again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bud Light. 6 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 57 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity