While we drank a lot of this on a recent trip to New Orleans, there's nothing really remarkable about Abita Amber. It's not bad, but there's nothing really great about it either. On the positive side it has a sweet maltiness and a fairly smooth finish. But it is heavily carbonated and the lack of flavor will most likely keep us from buying this again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Citra Bend. 20 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Alpha King. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity