While we drank a lot of this on a recent trip to New Orleans, there's nothing really remarkable about Abita Amber. It's not bad, but there's nothing really great about it either. On the positive side it has a sweet maltiness and a fairly smooth finish. But it is heavily carbonated and the lack of flavor will most likely keep us from buying this again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 3 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 43 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity