This Belgian-style Dubbel pours a mostly clear, dark red or mahogany color. The head is thin and filmy, but leaves nice lacing on the glass. On the aroma you'll get lots of fruit and caramel. The taste is delicious, almost candy-like, with lots of fruit at first. Notes of strawberry, raisins, and plum, followed by a rich bready malt flavor with a finish of sweet caramel. Medium body with a nice effervescence to it. Overall this is an outstanding beer from Abita and one that we'd be happy to taste again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 28 minutes ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 48 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity