This Belgian-style Dubbel pours a mostly clear, dark red or mahogany color. The head is thin and filmy, but leaves nice lacing on the glass. On the aroma you’ll get lots of fruit and caramel. The taste is delicious, almost candy-like, with lots of fruit at first. Notes of strawberry, raisins, and plum, followed by a rich bready malt flavor with a finish of sweet caramel. Medium body with a nice effervescence to it. Overall this is an outstanding beer from Abita and one that we’d be happy to taste again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other listened to White Night. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mama’s Little Yella Pils. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Noel 2017. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Critical Band. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity