This Belgian-style Dubbel pours a mostly clear, dark red or mahogany color. The head is thin and filmy, but leaves nice lacing on the glass. On the aroma you'll get lots of fruit and caramel. The taste is delicious, almost candy-like, with lots of fruit at first. Notes of strawberry, raisins, and plum, followed by a rich bready malt flavor with a finish of sweet caramel. Medium body with a nice effervescence to it. Overall this is an outstanding beer from Abita and one that we'd be happy to taste again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 4 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Good Green. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to DIPA Thoughts. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Spock It. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Universal Secret. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity