This Belgian-style Dubbel pours a mostly clear, dark red or mahogany color. The head is thin and filmy, but leaves nice lacing on the glass. On the aroma you’ll get lots of fruit and caramel. The taste is delicious, almost candy-like, with lots of fruit at first. Notes of strawberry, raisins, and plum, followed by a rich bready malt flavor with a finish of sweet caramel. Medium body with a nice effervescence to it. Overall this is an outstanding beer from Abita and one that we’d be happy to taste again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Citra High. 11 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for It's Complicated Being a Wizard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 6 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity