This Belgian-style Dubbel pours a mostly clear, dark red or mahogany color. The head is thin and filmy, but leaves nice lacing on the glass. On the aroma you'll get lots of fruit and caramel. The taste is delicious, almost candy-like, with lots of fruit at first. Notes of strawberry, raisins, and plum, followed by a rich bready malt flavor with a finish of sweet caramel. Medium body with a nice effervescence to it. Overall this is an outstanding beer from Abita and one that we'd be happy to taste again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 38 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity