This Belgian-style Dubbel pours a mostly clear, dark red or mahogany color. The head is thin and filmy, but leaves nice lacing on the glass. On the aroma you'll get lots of fruit and caramel. The taste is delicious, almost candy-like, with lots of fruit at first. Notes of strawberry, raisins, and plum, followed by a rich bready malt flavor with a finish of sweet caramel. Medium body with a nice effervescence to it. Overall this is an outstanding beer from Abita and one that we'd be happy to taste again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Space Ghost. 41 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity