This Belgian-style Dubbel pours a mostly clear, dark red or mahogany color. The head is thin and filmy, but leaves nice lacing on the glass. On the aroma you’ll get lots of fruit and caramel. The taste is delicious, almost candy-like, with lots of fruit at first. Notes of strawberry, raisins, and plum, followed by a rich bready malt flavor with a finish of sweet caramel. Medium body with a nice effervescence to it. Overall this is an outstanding beer from Abita and one that we’d be happy to taste again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 27 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity