This Belgian-style Dubbel pours a mostly clear, dark red or mahogany color. The head is thin and filmy, but leaves nice lacing on the glass. On the aroma you'll get lots of fruit and caramel. The taste is delicious, almost candy-like, with lots of fruit at first. Notes of strawberry, raisins, and plum, followed by a rich bready malt flavor with a finish of sweet caramel. Medium body with a nice effervescence to it. Overall this is an outstanding beer from Abita and one that we'd be happy to taste again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 47 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Lupulin River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity