A Tiny Beautiful Something
Pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Fresh and hoppy citrus aroma. On the taste, first thing we notice is the yeast. It’s pleasant and adds complexity – something missing in a lot of Pale Ales. Next are the hoppy citrus flavors of orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. And a bit of herbal or spicy hop flavors. But all of this is well balanced with the crackery malt that has a mild sweetness. Light body with moderate bitterness and a dry, powdery mouthfeel. Clean, refreshing finish. This probably doesn’t get the attention like some of the IPAs, but this is another solid hoppy beer from Maine Beer Co.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 13 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 33 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Whirlpool. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity