A Tiny Beautiful Something
Pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Fresh and hoppy citrus aroma. On the taste, first thing we notice is the yeast. It's pleasant and adds complexity - something missing in a lot of Pale Ales. Next are the hoppy citrus flavors of orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. And a bit of herbal or spicy hop flavors. But all of this is well balanced with the crackery malt that has a mild sweetness. Light body with moderate bitterness and a dry, powdery mouthfeel. Clean, refreshing finish. This probably doesn't get the attention like some of the IPAs, but this is another solid hoppy beer from Maine Beer Co.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 22 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity