A Tiny Beautiful Something
Pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Fresh and hoppy citrus aroma. On the taste, first thing we notice is the yeast. It’s pleasant and adds complexity – something missing in a lot of Pale Ales. Next are the hoppy citrus flavors of orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. And a bit of herbal or spicy hop flavors. But all of this is well balanced with the crackery malt that has a mild sweetness. Light body with moderate bitterness and a dry, powdery mouthfeel. Clean, refreshing finish. This probably doesn’t get the attention like some of the IPAs, but this is another solid hoppy beer from Maine Beer Co.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 39 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bent Hop Golden IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pinner Throwback IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alpha King. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity