A Tiny Beautiful Something
Pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Fresh and hoppy citrus aroma. On the taste, first thing we notice is the yeast. It’s pleasant and adds complexity – something missing in a lot of Pale Ales. Next are the hoppy citrus flavors of orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. And a bit of herbal or spicy hop flavors. But all of this is well balanced with the crackery malt that has a mild sweetness. Light body with moderate bitterness and a dry, powdery mouthfeel. Clean, refreshing finish. This probably doesn’t get the attention like some of the IPAs, but this is another solid hoppy beer from Maine Beer Co.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 39 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Juice. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Truck Trail. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity