A Tiny Beautiful Something
Pours a slightly hazy, golden orange color with one finger of white, bubbly head. Fresh and hoppy citrus aroma. On the taste, first thing we notice is the yeast. It's pleasant and adds complexity - something missing in a lot of Pale Ales. Next are the hoppy citrus flavors of orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. And a bit of herbal or spicy hop flavors. But all of this is well balanced with the crackery malt that has a mild sweetness. Light body with moderate bitterness and a dry, powdery mouthfeel. Clean, refreshing finish. This probably doesn't get the attention like some of the IPAs, but this is another solid hoppy beer from Maine Beer Co.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 26 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity