Invent the Universe
Hazy, golden yellow color with one big finger of white, foamy head and lots of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of both tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste is straight juicy and hoppy. Lots of nectarous fruit flavors, like peach, pineapple, mango, and guava. Even a little pulpy in texture, with a smooth mouthfeel. Malts are non-distinguishable, but have a bit of sweetness. A tasty beer that basically defines the juicy, nectarous style when it comes to hazy IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 13 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity