Invent the Universe
Hazy, golden yellow color with one big finger of white, foamy head and lots of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of both tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste is straight juicy and hoppy. Lots of nectarous fruit flavors, like peach, pineapple, mango, and guava. Even a little pulpy in texture, with a smooth mouthfeel. Malts are non-distinguishable, but have a bit of sweetness. A tasty beer that basically defines the juicy, nectarous style when it comes to hazy IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 25 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity