This ale has an opaque and cloudy golden wheat color and pours with two fingers of pure white head. There is a clean and crisp, ever so slightly citrus and flowery aroma. Just as the aroma suggests, this beer is pleasant with no harshness. There is a nearly perfect balance of wheat and buttery maltiness blended with citrus hop and moderate bitterness. Nothing about this beer comes off too strong or rambunctious. It's as if the only thing this beer was trying to express was a perfect balance. With this IPA, Maine Beer Company has shown that they can "Do What's Right".
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 50 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Zwickel. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Button & Muffin. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity