Ironfire 51/50 IPA
51/50 from Ironfire Brewing Company is a genuine West Coast style IPA with lots of flavor. The color is a light copper color, fairly transparent, with above average carbonation and a decent head that laces the glass. This is surprisingly light at 6.5%, but the 95 IBUs provide an abundance of hops. It has lots of fruity, tropical flavors like pineapple, mango, and grapefruit on the finish. Overall this is a high IBU beer, and one that is very sessionable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for M-43. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 7 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity