Ironfire 51/50 IPA
51/50 from Ironfire Brewing Company is a genuine West Coast style IPA with lots of flavor. The color is a light copper color, fairly transparent, with above average carbonation and a decent head that laces the glass. This is surprisingly light at 6.5%, but the 95 IBUs provide an abundance of hops. It has lots of fruity, tropical flavors like pineapple, mango, and grapefruit on the finish. Overall this is a high IBU beer, and one that is very sessionable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Capitulation. 3 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity