Ironfire 51/50 IPA
51/50 from Ironfire Brewing Company is a genuine West Coast style IPA with lots of flavor. The color is a light copper color, fairly transparent, with above average carbonation and a decent head that laces the glass. This is surprisingly light at 6.5%, but the 95 IBUs provide an abundance of hops. It has lots of fruity, tropical flavors like pineapple, mango, and grapefruit on the finish. Overall this is a high IBU beer, and one that is very sessionable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 14 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 3 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity