Ironfire 51/50 IPA
51/50 from Ironfire Brewing Company is a genuine West Coast style IPA with lots of flavor. The color is a light copper color, fairly transparent, with above average carbonation and a decent head that laces the glass. This is surprisingly light at 6.5%, but the 95 IBUs provide an abundance of hops. It has lots of fruity, tropical flavors like pineapple, mango, and grapefruit on the finish. Overall this is a high IBU beer, and one that is very sessionable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 45 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity