Ironfire 51/50 IPA
51/50 from Ironfire Brewing Company is a genuine West Coast style IPA with lots of flavor. The color is a light copper color, fairly transparent, with above average carbonation and a decent head that laces the glass. This is surprisingly light at 6.5%, but the 95 IBUs provide an abundance of hops. It has lots of fruity, tropical flavors like pineapple, mango, and grapefruit on the finish. Overall this is a high IBU beer, and one that is very sessionable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Patsy. 18 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity