99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One
Appearance is bright but slightly hazy golden in color with a soft white head that is creamy in texture. Aroma is tart and peachy. Taste has some funk up front, with a fair amount of lip-smacking tartness. Sourness and saltiness similar to a gose. The perfect amount of peach flavor, with some qualities that are reminiscent of a fuzzy navel. Light body, crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. We really enjoy the subtle peach flavor and this is a beer that has a high drinkability that even those not into sour beers might enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 51 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity