99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One
Appearance is bright but slightly hazy golden in color with a soft white head that is creamy in texture. Aroma is tart and peachy. Taste has some funk up front, with a fair amount of lip-smacking tartness. Sourness and saltiness similar to a gose. The perfect amount of peach flavor, with some qualities that are reminiscent of a fuzzy navel. Light body, crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. We really enjoy the subtle peach flavor and this is a beer that has a high drinkability that even those not into sour beers might enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 40 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity