99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One
Appearance is bright but slightly hazy golden in color with a soft white head that is creamy in texture. Aroma is tart and peachy. Taste has some funk up front, with a fair amount of lip-smacking tartness. Sourness and saltiness similar to a gose. The perfect amount of peach flavor, with some qualities that are reminiscent of a fuzzy navel. Light body, crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. We really enjoy the subtle peach flavor and this is a beer that has a high drinkability that even those not into sour beers might enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 33 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Alpine Hoppy Birthday. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Witchfinder. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity