99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One
Appearance is bright but slightly hazy golden in color with a soft white head that is creamy in texture. Aroma is tart and peachy. Taste has some funk up front, with a fair amount of lip-smacking tartness. Sourness and saltiness similar to a gose. The perfect amount of peach flavor, with some qualities that are reminiscent of a fuzzy navel. Light body, crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. We really enjoy the subtle peach flavor and this is a beer that has a high drinkability that even those not into sour beers might enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 40 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Arctic Berry Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blue Shell. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Hop-A-Tronic Lupulositor. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Three Harvest Fresh Hop Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity