99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One
Appearance is bright but slightly hazy golden in color with a soft white head that is creamy in texture. Aroma is tart and peachy. Taste has some funk up front, with a fair amount of lip-smacking tartness. Sourness and saltiness similar to a gose. The perfect amount of peach flavor, with some qualities that are reminiscent of a fuzzy navel. Light body, crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. We really enjoy the subtle peach flavor and this is a beer that has a high drinkability that even those not into sour beers might enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 22 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hard Body Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity