90 Days Dry Aged Stout
Color is jet black with one finger of tan, thick, foamy head. Robust aroma of dark roasted malt. On the taste, we get big bold malt flavors of beef jerky, grilled meat, Worcestershire sauce, smoke, toffee, and bitter chocolate. We don’t get the typical Milk Stout characteristics, as the lactose flavors are muted. Likewise, there’s very little sweetness. Earthy hops and very drinkable for 9% abv. Light to medium body with robust flavors from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 18 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity