90 Days Dry Aged Stout
Color is jet black with one finger of tan, thick, foamy head. Robust aroma of dark roasted malt. On the taste, we get big bold malt flavors of beef jerky, grilled meat, Worcestershire sauce, smoke, toffee, and bitter chocolate. We don’t get the typical Milk Stout characteristics, as the lactose flavors are muted. Likewise, there’s very little sweetness. Earthy hops and very drinkable for 9% abv. Light to medium body with robust flavors from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 27 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Speed of Sound. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Seer. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity