90 Days Dry Aged Stout
Color is jet black with one finger of tan, thick, foamy head. Robust aroma of dark roasted malt. On the taste, we get big bold malt flavors of beef jerky, grilled meat, Worcestershire sauce, smoke, toffee, and bitter chocolate. We don’t get the typical Milk Stout characteristics, as the lactose flavors are muted. Likewise, there’s very little sweetness. Earthy hops and very drinkable for 9% abv. Light to medium body with robust flavors from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 42 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Box. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Alpine Hoppy Birthday. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Hop-A-Tronic Lupulositor. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hop Swingers. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Minute After Midnight. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Red Caboose. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity