90 Days Dry Aged Stout
Color is jet black with one finger of tan, thick, foamy head. Robust aroma of dark roasted malt. On the taste, we get big bold malt flavors of beef jerky, grilled meat, Worcestershire sauce, smoke, toffee, and bitter chocolate. We don’t get the typical Milk Stout characteristics, as the lactose flavors are muted. Likewise, there’s very little sweetness. Earthy hops and very drinkable for 9% abv. Light to medium body with robust flavors from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 12 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity