903 Brewers Peanut Butter Stout
Pours a dark brown color with a khaki head that has a thick, fizzy, cola-like head. The aroma has a bit of roasted malt notes, but peanut butter and sweetness dominate. The taste is more balanced. In fact, the peanut butter flavor is immediate and noticeable upfront, but then it gives way to malty, dark chocolate, and coffee flavors. Lots of espresso and vanilla bean with a slight sweetness. The flavor is enjoyable, but it quickly becomes more like a coffee stout than a peanut butter stout. Not heavy, medium-bodied, and easy to drink for 7.5%. And then the peanut flavor comes back in the finish. This is a unique and tasty stout, and it’s very interesting to experience the dichotomy between the aroma and the taste and a beer that seems to change with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 38 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Islander IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity