903 Brewers Peanut Butter Stout
Pours a dark brown color with a khaki head that has a thick, fizzy, cola-like head. The aroma has a bit of roasted malt notes, but peanut butter and sweetness dominate. The taste is more balanced. In fact, the peanut butter flavor is immediate and noticeable upfront, but then it gives way to malty, dark chocolate, and coffee flavors. Lots of espresso and vanilla bean with a slight sweetness. The flavor is enjoyable, but it quickly becomes more like a coffee stout than a peanut butter stout. Not heavy, medium-bodied, and easy to drink for 7.5%. And then the peanut flavor comes back in the finish. This is a unique and tasty stout, and it’s very interesting to experience the dichotomy between the aroma and the taste and a beer that seems to change with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 54 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity