80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer
80-Acre is a truly tasty beer that is perfect for someone looking for both the aroma and hop flavor from an IPA as well as the refreshing profile of a wheat beer. There's a lot of fresh citrus and tropical fruit notes, but the hops provide a mild bitterness. Mouthfeel is light to medium bodied with warming characteristics. The finish is crisp, clean, and bready, with some lingering sweetness. This is a very worthwhile beer from Boulevard Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 11 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity