80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer
80-Acre is a truly tasty beer that is perfect for someone looking for both the aroma and hop flavor from an IPA as well as the refreshing profile of a wheat beer. There's a lot of fresh citrus and tropical fruit notes, but the hops provide a mild bitterness. Mouthfeel is light to medium bodied with warming characteristics. The finish is crisp, clean, and bready, with some lingering sweetness. This is a very worthwhile beer from Boulevard Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 29 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for No Chill. 1 hour ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bean Counter. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity