80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer
80-Acre is a truly tasty beer that is perfect for someone looking for both the aroma and hop flavor from an IPA as well as the refreshing profile of a wheat beer. There's a lot of fresh citrus and tropical fruit notes, but the hops provide a mild bitterness. Mouthfeel is light to medium bodied with warming characteristics. The finish is crisp, clean, and bready, with some lingering sweetness. This is a very worthwhile beer from Boulevard Brewing Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Union Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity