75 Minute IPA
75 Minute pours a golden amber color and a substantial amount of off-white head. The beer is slightly cloudy with an aroma of lemon zest and a little candy sweetness that might be maple syrup. For a beer that says on the side of the bottle it's brewed with maple syrup, the maple flavors are quite subdued. Instead you find a less-hoppy-than-your-average-Dogfish Double IPA with some mild citrus, a malty sweetness and low bitterness. This is lightly carbonated and has a medium thick mouthfeel. There is definitely enough complexity here to keep your senses intrigued through the entire bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 21 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity