75 Minute IPA
75 Minute pours a golden amber color and a substantial amount of off-white head. The beer is slightly cloudy with an aroma of lemon zest and a little candy sweetness that might be maple syrup. For a beer that says on the side of the bottle it's brewed with maple syrup, the maple flavors are quite subdued. Instead you find a less-hoppy-than-your-average-Dogfish Double IPA with some mild citrus, a malty sweetness and low bitterness. This is lightly carbonated and has a medium thick mouthfeel. There is definitely enough complexity here to keep your senses intrigued through the entire bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 6 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 59 minutes ago
- lposada listened to LA LA Land. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Voodoo Doughnut Mango Astronaut Ale. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity