75 Minute IPA
75 Minute pours a golden amber color and a substantial amount of off-white head. The beer is slightly cloudy with an aroma of lemon zest and a little candy sweetness that might be maple syrup. For a beer that says on the side of the bottle it's brewed with maple syrup, the maple flavors are quite subdued. Instead you find a less-hoppy-than-your-average-Dogfish Double IPA with some mild citrus, a malty sweetness and low bitterness. This is lightly carbonated and has a medium thick mouthfeel. There is definitely enough complexity here to keep your senses intrigued through the entire bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 36 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity