75 Minute IPA
75 Minute pours a golden amber color and a substantial amount of off-white head. The beer is slightly cloudy with an aroma of lemon zest and a little candy sweetness that might be maple syrup. For a beer that says on the side of the bottle it's brewed with maple syrup, the maple flavors are quite subdued. Instead you find a less-hoppy-than-your-average-Dogfish Double IPA with some mild citrus, a malty sweetness and low bitterness. This is lightly carbonated and has a medium thick mouthfeel. There is definitely enough complexity here to keep your senses intrigued through the entire bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Le Jus. 21 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Nova Vert. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Flora. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity