75 Minute IPA
75 Minute pours a golden amber color and a substantial amount of off-white head. The beer is slightly cloudy with an aroma of lemon zest and a little candy sweetness that might be maple syrup. For a beer that says on the side of the bottle it's brewed with maple syrup, the maple flavors are quite subdued. Instead you find a less-hoppy-than-your-average-Dogfish Double IPA with some mild citrus, a malty sweetness and low bitterness. This is lightly carbonated and has a medium thick mouthfeel. There is definitely enough complexity here to keep your senses intrigued through the entire bottle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 4 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity