60 Minute IPA
This East Coast IPA is a classic, go-to beer from Dogfish Head. While lighter than its big brother, the 90 Minute, this still packs a lot of great flavor. On the pour you'll see a nice thick head and a golden copper color. There is a subtle creaminess in the mouthfeel that makes this beer unique. It's citrusy and hoppy, as you would expect, but the hops are not overwhelming. Instead, the 60 Minute IPA is well balanced, sessionable, and easily one of the smoothest IPAs out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 17 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity