5 O'Clock Pils
5 O'Clock Pils pours a pale straw color with a thick bubbly head. Aroma is bright and dominated by pilsner malt. But on the taste, this becomes one of the hoppiest pilsners we've found. The Czech hops are floral, earthy, and a bit spicy. Malts are bready and offer good balance. There's a honey sweetness that comes in, especially in the finish. Well carbonated with a crisp and clean mouthfeel. Malt in the aroma, hop in the taste, and honey in the finish - this is a satisfying beer that you can drink any day of the week.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity