5 O'Clock Pils
5 O’Clock Pils pours a pale straw color with a thick bubbly head. Aroma is bright and dominated by pilsner malt. But on the taste, this becomes one of the hoppiest pilsners we’ve found. The Czech hops are floral, earthy, and a bit spicy. Malts are bready and offer good balance. There’s a honey sweetness that comes in, especially in the finish. Well carbonated with a crisp and clean mouthfeel. Malt in the aroma, hop in the taste, and honey in the finish – this is a satisfying beer that you can drink any day of the week.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Doppelbock. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Modern Romance. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity