5 O'Clock Pils
5 O’Clock Pils pours a pale straw color with a thick bubbly head. Aroma is bright and dominated by pilsner malt. But on the taste, this becomes one of the hoppiest pilsners we’ve found. The Czech hops are floral, earthy, and a bit spicy. Malts are bready and offer good balance. There’s a honey sweetness that comes in, especially in the finish. Well carbonated with a crisp and clean mouthfeel. Malt in the aroma, hop in the taste, and honey in the finish – this is a satisfying beer that you can drink any day of the week.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 31 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity