5 O'Clock Pils
5 O’Clock Pils pours a pale straw color with a thick bubbly head. Aroma is bright and dominated by pilsner malt. But on the taste, this becomes one of the hoppiest pilsners we’ve found. The Czech hops are floral, earthy, and a bit spicy. Malts are bready and offer good balance. There’s a honey sweetness that comes in, especially in the finish. Well carbonated with a crisp and clean mouthfeel. Malt in the aroma, hop in the taste, and honey in the finish – this is a satisfying beer that you can drink any day of the week.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 32 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity