5 O'Clock Pils
5 O'Clock Pils pours a pale straw color with a thick bubbly head. Aroma is bright and dominated by pilsner malt. But on the taste, this becomes one of the hoppiest pilsners we've found. The Czech hops are floral, earthy, and a bit spicy. Malts are bready and offer good balance. There's a honey sweetness that comes in, especially in the finish. Well carbonated with a crisp and clean mouthfeel. Malt in the aroma, hop in the taste, and honey in the finish - this is a satisfying beer that you can drink any day of the week.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 28 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity