This saison was made in collaboration with Four Brewers (4B). It pours a yellow straw color that is pretty hazy with a thin head. It's unique in that it's very hoppy for a saison, stemming from the dry hopping with Mosaic hops. 4B Saison is also quite citrusy, with hints of lemon, lime, and grapefruit, making it light and bright. What you end up with is a saison with lots of hops and a tart finish that is very refreshing and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 54 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Wild Little Thing. 1 hour ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Big Blue Van. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity