This saison was made in collaboration with Four Brewers (4B). It pours a yellow straw color that is pretty hazy with a thin head. It's unique in that it's very hoppy for a saison, stemming from the dry hopping with Mosaic hops. 4B Saison is also quite citrusy, with hints of lemon, lime, and grapefruit, making it light and bright. What you end up with is a saison with lots of hops and a tart finish that is very refreshing and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 44 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity