This saison was made in collaboration with Four Brewers (4B). It pours a yellow straw color that is pretty hazy with a thin head. It's unique in that it's very hoppy for a saison, stemming from the dry hopping with Mosaic hops. 4B Saison is also quite citrusy, with hints of lemon, lime, and grapefruit, making it light and bright. What you end up with is a saison with lots of hops and a tart finish that is very refreshing and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Super Beta. 43 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Origin DIPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity