This saison was made in collaboration with Four Brewers (4B). It pours a yellow straw color that is pretty hazy with a thin head. It's unique in that it's very hoppy for a saison, stemming from the dry hopping with Mosaic hops. 4B Saison is also quite citrusy, with hints of lemon, lime, and grapefruit, making it light and bright. What you end up with is a saison with lots of hops and a tart finish that is very refreshing and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 31 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity