This saison was made in collaboration with Four Brewers (4B). It pours a yellow straw color that is pretty hazy with a thin head. It's unique in that it's very hoppy for a saison, stemming from the dry hopping with Mosaic hops. 4B Saison is also quite citrusy, with hints of lemon, lime, and grapefruit, making it light and bright. What you end up with is a saison with lots of hops and a tart finish that is very refreshing and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 14 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity