Color is a super murky, golden yellow with 1 finger of thick, foamy, off-white head. Lacing is plentiful and the dank aroma hits you with a juice bomb kick. Double Dry-Hopped and the taste is superb for this style. Mango, papaya, pineapple, and other tropical fruit flavors take center stage, along with orange and lime citrus. The malts are in the background, but provide balance and texture in support of all the hops. Even a bit of sweetness on the back end. Mouthfeel is creamy and warming with above average carbonation. Medium body, and some welcomed bitterness shows up in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Maduro. 10 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Truck Trail. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for West Coast AF Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout . 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity