Color is a super murky, golden yellow with 1 finger of thick, foamy, off-white head. Lacing is plentiful and the dank aroma hits you with a juice bomb kick. Double Dry-Hopped and the taste is superb for this style. Mango, papaya, pineapple, and other tropical fruit flavors take center stage, along with orange and lime citrus. The malts are in the background, but provide balance and texture in support of all the hops. Even a bit of sweetness on the back end. Mouthfeel is creamy and warming with above average carbonation. Medium body, and some welcomed bitterness shows up in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to What's My Name Again?. 18 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Abita Octoberfest. 58 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity