Color is a super murky, golden yellow with 1 finger of thick, foamy, off-white head. Lacing is plentiful and the dank aroma hits you with a juice bomb kick. Double Dry-Hopped and the taste is superb for this style. Mango, papaya, pineapple, and other tropical fruit flavors take center stage, along with orange and lime citrus. The malts are in the background, but provide balance and texture in support of all the hops. Even a bit of sweetness on the back end. Mouthfeel is creamy and warming with above average carbonation. Medium body, and some welcomed bitterness shows up in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 34 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity