40th Hoppy Anniversary Ale
The 40th Anniversary Ale pours a light golden copper color with a medium fluffy white head and abundant carbonation. The aroma features grassy malts, a light pine hoppiness and a hint of black pepper. This beer tastes very much like it smells with a classic Sierra Nevada malt profile: grassy with a slight caramel sweetness. The hop flavors consist of pine and grapefruit and leave a crisp bitterness in the aftertaste. This beer sits in that sweet spot between pale ale and IPA: a step up SN Pale Ale but not quite in the realm of SN Torpedo. It has all the classic Sierra Nevada flavors, the perfect style to celebrate and encompass all that Sierra Nevada represents.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 11 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 1 hour ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citra High. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity