40th Hoppy Anniversary Ale
The 40th Anniversary Ale pours a light golden copper color with a medium fluffy white head and abundant carbonation. The aroma features grassy malts, a light pine hoppiness and a hint of black pepper. This beer tastes very much like it smells with a classic Sierra Nevada malt profile: grassy with a slight caramel sweetness. The hop flavors consist of pine and grapefruit and leave a crisp bitterness in the aftertaste. This beer sits in that sweet spot between pale ale and IPA: a step up SN Pale Ale but not quite in the realm of SN Torpedo. It has all the classic Sierra Nevada flavors, the perfect style to celebrate and encompass all that Sierra Nevada represents.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 12 minutes ago
- dheliker listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 18 minutes ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Oktcovidtest 2020. 18 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Florida Cracker. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity