40th Hoppy Anniversary Ale
The 40th Anniversary Ale pours a light golden copper color with a medium fluffy white head and abundant carbonation. The aroma features grassy malts, a light pine hoppiness and a hint of black pepper. This beer tastes very much like it smells with a classic Sierra Nevada malt profile: grassy with a slight caramel sweetness. The hop flavors consist of pine and grapefruit and leave a crisp bitterness in the aftertaste. This beer sits in that sweet spot between pale ale and IPA: a step up SN Pale Ale but not quite in the realm of SN Torpedo. It has all the classic Sierra Nevada flavors, the perfect style to celebrate and encompass all that Sierra Nevada represents.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 33 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nova Vert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity