3-Way IPA 2020
Brewed annually, 3-way is a collaboration between three breweries. This year Fort George is joined by Structures Brewing and Level Beer to create this hazy IPA. It pours a pale orangish yellow color with a consistent turbid murkiness throughout. The head is an off-white fluffy foam. The nose presents fruit juice qualities of both tropical and citrus varieties. The taste follows the smell pairing fruit flavors of mango and papaya balanced by both piny and grapefruit hop bitterness. The malt backbone is mild and soft with oat and wheat characteristics. The flavor sits on the tongue for quite a while as the aftertaste fades with equal parts sweet and bitter. This year's version is a fine example of fusion between the two IPA styles from each coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 31 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity