3 Weight Session IPA
3 Weight is a bright golden color, slightly cloudy with a slim white head that doesn't last very long. You have to look closely to see the bubbles though the clouds, but it is bountifully carbonated. There is a mild tropical fruit aroma without much malt coming through on the nose. The taste is incredibly light for an IPA, even for a session IPA. Some Session IPAs try to make up for the lack of alcohol by overloading hops and bitterness, this beer takes the opposite approach. It has a refreshing pineapple hop note that then transforms into an abbreviated bitterness that gives it a crisp finish. The result is a beer with a reserved amount of fruit sweetness, grassy malts, hop bitterness and an aftertaste that leaves you awaiting the next sip. This is a great pool beer, lawnmower beer, or any other day-drinking situation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Interurban IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity