3 Weight Session IPA
3 Weight is a bright golden color, slightly cloudy with a slim white head that doesn't last very long. You have to look closely to see the bubbles though the clouds, but it is bountifully carbonated. There is a mild tropical fruit aroma without much malt coming through on the nose. The taste is incredibly light for an IPA, even for a session IPA. Some Session IPAs try to make up for the lack of alcohol by overloading hops and bitterness, this beer takes the opposite approach. It has a refreshing pineapple hop note that then transforms into an abbreviated bitterness that gives it a crisp finish. The result is a beer with a reserved amount of fruit sweetness, grassy malts, hop bitterness and an aftertaste that leaves you awaiting the next sip. This is a great pool beer, lawnmower beer, or any other day-drinking situation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 4 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity