3-Way IPA 2020
Brewed annually, 3-Way is a collaboration between three breweries. This year Fort George is joined by Structures Brewing and Level Beer to create this hazy IPA. It pours a pale orangish yellow color with a consistent turbid murkiness throughout. The head is an off-white fluffy foam. The nose presents fruit juice qualities of both tropical and citrus varieties. The taste follows the smell pairing fruit flavors of mango and papaya balanced by both piny and grapefruit hop bitterness. The malt backbone is mild and soft with oat and wheat characteristics. The flavor sits on the tongue for quite a while as the aftertaste fades with equal parts sweet and bitter. This year's version is a fine example of fusion between the two IPA styles from each coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 2 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Zwickel. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Button & Muffin. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity