3-Way IPA 2020
Brewed annually, 3-Way is a collaboration between three breweries. This year Fort George is joined by Structures Brewing and Level Beer to create this hazy IPA. It pours a pale orangish yellow color with a consistent turbid murkiness throughout. The head is an off-white fluffy foam. The nose presents fruit juice qualities of both tropical and citrus varieties. The taste follows the smell pairing fruit flavors of mango and papaya balanced by both piny and grapefruit hop bitterness. The malt backbone is mild and soft with oat and wheat characteristics. The flavor sits on the tongue for quite a while as the aftertaste fades with equal parts sweet and bitter. This year's version is a fine example of fusion between the two IPA styles from each coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Firestone Double Jack. 2 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- Fresnopt added a rating for Wise Words. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 10 Trail Mix. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Space Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Black Noise. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity