3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager
3 Best Friends is an interesting coffee lager. It pours a chestnut brown that seems to fade to a dark golden amber by the end of the glass. If you close your eyes and take in the aroma, you'd think you were smelling the coffee you brewed this morning before you went to work. Taste follows, very coffee forward with hints of vanilla and an immediate lager crispness that leaves quickly and is replaced by that brewed coffee aftertaste that lingers on your breath. This makes for a very authentic coffee beer with some good vanilla notes thrown in for good measure.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 6 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity