3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager
3 Best Friends is an interesting coffee lager. It pours a chestnut brown that seems to fade to a dark golden amber by the end of the glass. If you close your eyes and take in the aroma, you'd think you were smelling the coffee you brewed this morning before you went to work. Taste follows, very coffee forward with hints of vanilla and an immediate lager crispness that leaves quickly and is replaced by that brewed coffee aftertaste that lingers on your breath. This makes for a very authentic coffee beer with some good vanilla notes thrown in for good measure.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 15 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity