3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager
3 Best Friends is an interesting coffee lager. It pours a chestnut brown that seems to fade to a dark golden amber by the end of the glass. If you close your eyes and take in the aroma, you'd think you were smelling the coffee you brewed this morning before you went to work. Taste follows, very coffee forward with hints of vanilla and an immediate lager crispness that leaves quickly and is replaced by that brewed coffee aftertaste that lingers on your breath. This makes for a very authentic coffee beer with some good vanilla notes thrown in for good measure.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Attack Frequency. 12 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity