3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager
3 Best Friends is an interesting coffee lager. It pours a chestnut brown that seems to fade to a dark golden amber by the end of the glass. If you close your eyes and take in the aroma, you'd think you were smelling the coffee you brewed this morning before you went to work. Taste follows, very coffee forward with hints of vanilla and an immediate lager crispness that leaves quickly and is replaced by that brewed coffee aftertaste that lingers on your breath. This makes for a very authentic coffee beer with some good vanilla notes thrown in for good measure.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 3 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 43 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity