Pours a hazy, golden yellow with one finger of white, creamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Equally nice taste of tropical fruit and citrus, especially passion fruit, guava, and lemon zest or orange peel. Medium body with a creamy yet crisp mouthfeel. Very little bitterness, except for some grapefruit pith and pine in the finish. The 8.4% is well masked with this smooth drinker.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Cougar. 27 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity