Pours a hazy, golden yellow with one finger of white, creamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Equally nice taste of tropical fruit and citrus, especially passion fruit, guava, and lemon zest or orange peel. Medium body with a creamy yet crisp mouthfeel. Very little bitterness, except for some grapefruit pith and pine in the finish. The 8.4% is well masked with this smooth drinker.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 37 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mo. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity