Pours a hazy, golden yellow with one finger of white, creamy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Strong aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Equally nice taste of tropical fruit and citrus, especially passion fruit, guava, and lemon zest or orange peel. Medium body with a creamy yet crisp mouthfeel. Very little bitterness, except for some grapefruit pith and pine in the finish. The 8.4% is well masked with this smooth drinker.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 16 minutes ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity