35 Miles NE
Color is deep gold, medium hazy, with over a finger of long lasting, white, foamy head. Phenomenal aroma of Citra and Mosaic hops. Taste is incredible as well. Hop-forward with berry, peach, tangerine, lime, and tropical fruit. Soft, flaky malts offer nice balance with just a touch of sweetness. Light to medium body, with a dry, creamy mouthfeel. Smooth, juicy finish with a lingering grapefruit flavor. One of the best Hazy IPAs we’ve had in 2019!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 48 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity