35 Miles NE
Color is deep gold, medium hazy, with over a finger of long lasting, white, foamy head. Phenomenal aroma of Citra and Mosaic hops. Taste is incredible as well. Hop-forward with berry, peach, tangerine, lime, and tropical fruit. Soft, flaky malts offer nice balance with just a touch of sweetness. Light to medium body, with a dry, creamy mouthfeel. Smooth, juicy finish with a lingering grapefruit flavor. One of the best Hazy IPAs we’ve had in 2019!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 14 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 3 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Islander IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for To The Trees. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity