35 Miles NE
Color is deep gold, medium hazy, with over a finger of long lasting, white, foamy head. Phenomenal aroma of Citra and Mosaic hops. Taste is incredible as well. Hop-forward with berry, peach, tangerine, lime, and tropical fruit. Soft, flaky malts offer nice balance with just a touch of sweetness. Light to medium body, with a dry, creamy mouthfeel. Smooth, juicy finish with a lingering grapefruit flavor. One of the best Hazy IPAs we’ve had in 2019!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 2 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity