35 Miles NE
Color is deep gold, medium hazy, with over a finger of long lasting, white, foamy head. Phenomenal aroma of Citra and Mosaic hops. Taste is incredible as well. Hop-forward with berry, peach, tangerine, lime, and tropical fruit. Soft, flaky malts offer nice balance with just a touch of sweetness. Light to medium body, with a dry, creamy mouthfeel. Smooth, juicy finish with a lingering grapefruit flavor. One of the best Hazy IPAs we’ve had in 2019!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 15 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Coors Light. 55 minutes ago
- Hiball commented on beer Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 1 hour ago
- SteveT commented on beer PseudoSue. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death From Above. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Founders. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Air Quotes. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity