24th Street Pale Ale
24th Street Pale Ale pours a dark apricot with a one finger white head that thins to a ring with fine bubbles that lace loosely. The aroma is tropical fruit like mangoes and guava, with a little floral nose as well. There are melon and sweet fruit flavors with an up front bitterness that fades to guava, mango, and some citrus. It's fairly sweet and has a thick mouthfeel with good carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 57 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity