24th Street Pale Ale
24th Street Pale Ale pours a dark apricot with a one finger white head that thins to a ring with fine bubbles that lace loosely. The aroma is tropical fruit like mangoes and guava, with a little floral nose as well. There are melon and sweet fruit flavors with an up front bitterness that fades to guava, mango, and some citrus. It's fairly sweet and has a thick mouthfeel with good carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 9 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity