24 Carrot Golden Ale
24 Carrot Golden Ale is golden colored, as the name suggests, with cloudiness as the style suggests. It has a very sweet smell like candy banana and bubble gum. The taste comes in phases, starting with a banana nut bread flavor that transitions into a darker wheat and raisin bread taste. The carrot comes through in the aftertaste with some vanilla and cinnamon notes. This beer has so much complexity that it might take you the entire bottle to figure it out. Better get two.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 19 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity