24 Carrot Golden Ale
24 Carrot Golden Ale is golden colored, as the name suggests, with cloudiness as the style suggests. It has a very sweet smell like candy banana and bubble gum. The taste comes in phases, starting with a banana nut bread flavor that transitions into a darker wheat and raisin bread taste. The carrot comes through in the aftertaste with some vanilla and cinnamon notes. This beer has so much complexity that it might take you the entire bottle to figure it out. Better get two.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 45 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2016). 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity