24 Carrot Golden Ale
24 Carrot Golden Ale is golden colored, as the name suggests, with cloudiness as the style suggests. It has a very sweet smell like candy banana and bubble gum. The taste comes in phases, starting with a banana nut bread flavor that transitions into a darker wheat and raisin bread taste. The carrot comes through in the aftertaste with some vanilla and cinnamon notes. This beer has so much complexity that it might take you the entire bottle to figure it out. Better get two.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trade Bait. 30 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to California Grab Bag II. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity