24 Carrot Golden Ale
24 Carrot Golden Ale is golden colored, as the name suggests, with cloudiness as the style suggests. It has a very sweet smell like candy banana and bubble gum. The taste comes in phases, starting with a banana nut bread flavor that transitions into a darker wheat and raisin bread taste. The carrot comes through in the aftertaste with some vanilla and cinnamon notes. This beer has so much complexity that it might take you the entire bottle to figure it out. Better get two.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deal with the Devil. 5 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity