22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit
Birthday Suit just makes you want to party. It's a beautiful coppery color with thin, coarse head that dissipates pretty quickly. Perfectly carbonated, the aroma balances a wonderful yeastiness with the acidity of vinegar and some fruit notes. It's tart right up front with a little plum sweetness to balance it out. Light to medium bodied, it also presents some light Belgian yeasty flavors that pair well with the sour dried, dark plum you get on the finish. Overall it's an enjoyable beer - if you're wary of sours this might be one to try because it's a mild and pleasant entry into the world of sours.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 17 minutes ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 37 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity