22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit
Birthday Suit just makes you want to party. It's a beautiful coppery color with thin, coarse head that dissipates pretty quickly. Perfectly carbonated, the aroma balances a wonderful yeastiness with the acidity of vinegar and some fruit notes. It's tart right up front with a little plum sweetness to balance it out. Light to medium bodied, it also presents some light Belgian yeasty flavors that pair well with the sour dried, dark plum you get on the finish. Overall it's an enjoyable beer - if you're wary of sours this might be one to try because it's a mild and pleasant entry into the world of sours.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 3 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 55 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity