20th Anniversary Ale
Pours a brown black with a thin white head and no retention. The aroma is of dark fruit, with a nice Belgian yeast and some toffee notes. It has a nice heavy body with moderate carbonation. Flavors are incredibly balanced with caramel, raisin, toffee, bourbon and a tad of vanilla all coming into play. It's so well rounded none of these flavors is particularly predominant. It finishes very smoothly, with no boozy qualities. It's a reserved beer that is really enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 22 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity