20th Anniversary Ale
Pours a brown black with a thin white head and no retention. The aroma is of dark fruit, with a nice Belgian yeast and some toffee notes. It has a nice heavy body with moderate carbonation. Flavors are incredibly balanced with caramel, raisin, toffee, bourbon and a tad of vanilla all coming into play. It's so well rounded none of these flavors is particularly predominant. It finishes very smoothly, with no boozy qualities. It's a reserved beer that is really enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 30 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bell's Octoberfest Beer. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity