20th Anniversary Ale
Pours a brown black with a thin white head and no retention. The aroma is of dark fruit, with a nice Belgian yeast and some toffee notes. It has a nice heavy body with moderate carbonation. Flavors are incredibly balanced with caramel, raisin, toffee, bourbon and a tad of vanilla all coming into play. It's so well rounded none of these flavors is particularly predominant. It finishes very smoothly, with no boozy qualities. It's a reserved beer that is really enjoyable.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 32 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil