18 Mile Red Peach
18 Mile pours a dark amber or red copper color with the consistency of fresh-pressed apple cider. The aroma is substantially sour with strong hints of dark cherry. The taste makes it quite clear that this is a a sour drinker's sour, it does not hold back on the pucker in the least. Flavors consist of blackberry and raspberry with the peach flavor more reserved. The oak barrel is also quite prevalent, smoothing out the entire experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 47 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity