18 Mile Red Peach
18 Mile pours a dark amber or red copper color with the consistency of fresh-pressed apple cider. The aroma is substantially sour with strong hints of dark cherry. The taste makes it quite clear that this is a a sour drinker's sour, it does not hold back on the pucker in the least. Flavors consist of blackberry and raspberry with the peach flavor more reserved. The oak barrel is also quite prevalent, smoothing out the entire experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Mai Tai PA. 24 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 56 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity