18 Mile Red Peach
18 Mile pours a dark amber or red copper color with the consistency of fresh-pressed apple cider. The aroma is substantially sour with strong hints of dark cherry. The taste makes it quite clear that this is a a sour drinker's sour, it does not hold back on the pucker in the least. Flavors consist of blackberry and raspberry with the peach flavor more reserved. The oak barrel is also quite prevalent, smoothing out the entire experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Sang Royal (2016). 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bonkers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Pacific Northwest. 7 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pillow Gossip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity