18 Mile Red Peach
18 Mile pours a dark amber or red copper color with the consistency of fresh-pressed apple cider. The aroma is substantially sour with strong hints of dark cherry. The taste makes it quite clear that this is a a sour drinker's sour, it does not hold back on the pucker in the least. Flavors consist of blackberry and raspberry with the peach flavor more reserved. The oak barrel is also quite prevalent, smoothing out the entire experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Alpine Duet. 5 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity