Pours a slightly cloudy, deep gold almost pale amber color. Very mild aroma, but the taste is fantastic. Smooth malt flavors of doughy, warm bread. There’s a creamy texture, almost like a Kolsch, with a light body. And we get a pleasant honey flavor on the backend but it’s not at all sweet. Light hops, with a touch of bitterness to give this balance. But the best part about this beer is the super smooth mouthfeel. This screams quality, and it would be hard to find anyone that doesn’t like this beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 41 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity