12th of Never Ale
12th of Never pours a golden straw color with a high degree of clarity. The head is white, foamy and dissipates quickly into a slim layer with medium carbonation. The beer is quite aromatic consisting of tropical and citrus hops and some sweet bread malts. The taste is quite fruity with tangerine, pineapple and papaya with a touch of lemon tartness and a crisp finish. The sweet malt backbone is present but reserved, and a wheat characteristic gives the beer a creamy texture. The flavor has enough hops that this could pass as an IPA, but the low bitterness and ABV keep this firmly in the Pale Ale camp. Southwest Airlines is temporarily offering this beer on their flights, so have those drink coupons ready!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 53 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Avalon. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Petrus Aged Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to LA LA Land. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity