12th of Never Ale
12th of Never pours a golden straw color with a high degree of clarity. The head is white, foamy and dissipates quickly into a slim layer with medium carbonation. The beer is quite aromatic consisting of tropical and citrus hops and some sweet bread malts. The taste is quite fruity with tangerine, pineapple and papaya with a touch of lemon tartness and a crisp finish. The sweet malt backbone is present but reserved, and a wheat characteristic gives the beer a creamy texture. The flavor has enough hops that this could pass as an IPA, but the low bitterness and ABV keep this firmly in the Pale Ale camp. Southwest Airlines is temporarily offering this beer on their flights, so have those drink coupons ready!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 35 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Doppelbock. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Modern Romance. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity