12th of Never Ale
12th of Never pours a golden straw color with a high degree of clarity. The head is white, foamy and dissipates quickly into a slim layer with medium carbonation. The beer is quite aromatic consisting of tropical and citrus hops and some sweet bread malts. The taste is quite fruity with tangerine, pineapple and papaya with a touch of lemon tartness and a crisp finish. The sweet malt backbone is present but reserved, and a wheat characteristic gives the beer a creamy texture. The flavor has enough hops that this could pass as an IPA, but the low bitterness and ABV keep this firmly in the Pale Ale camp. Southwest Airlines is temporarily offering this beer on their flights, so have those drink coupons ready!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 39 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity