12th of Never Ale
12th of Never pours a golden straw color with a high degree of clarity. The head is white, foamy and dissipates quickly into a slim layer with medium carbonation. The beer is quite aromatic consisting of tropical and citrus hops and some sweet bread malts. The taste is quite fruity with tangerine, pineapple and papaya with a touch of lemon tartness and a crisp finish. The sweet malt backbone is present but reserved, and a wheat characteristic gives the beer a creamy texture. The flavor has enough hops that this could pass as an IPA, but the low bitterness and ABV keep this firmly in the Pale Ale camp. Southwest Airlines is temporarily offering this beer on their flights, so have those drink coupons ready!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity