12th of Never Ale
12th of Never pours a golden straw color with a high degree of clarity. The head is white, foamy and dissipates quickly into a slim layer with medium carbonation. The beer is quite aromatic consisting of tropical and citrus hops and some sweet bread malts. The taste is quite fruity with tangerine, pineapple and papaya with a touch of lemon tartness and a crisp finish. The sweet malt backbone is present but reserved, and a wheat characteristic gives the beer a creamy texture. The flavor has enough hops that this could pass as an IPA, but the low bitterness and ABV keep this firmly in the Pale Ale camp. Southwest Airlines is temporarily offering this beer on their flights, so have those drink coupons ready!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity