120 Minute IPA
The 120 Minute IPA is an orangish copper color with some cloudiness. The smell consists of sweet caramel malts, piney hops, and a touch of grapefruit. Although there are more hops in this beer than most others, the hops do not overwhelm. Hidden underneath the hops and the high alcohol is a nice caramel maltiness which is the highlight of this beer. The mouthfeel is syrupy and the beer is thick, which comes with the territory in beers this high in alcohol. You also lose nearly all the carbonation. These two aspects move the 120 Minute into a different style from the 90 Minute and you end up losing the some of the qualities of a traditional IPA that IPA-drinkers enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 28 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 55 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 4 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity