11 Pipers Piping
11 Pipers Piping is a Scotch Ale that pours an amber brown color with a head that is dark tan with lots of oily lacing on the glass. The aroma is fairly mild. But that changes once you take a sip, as this is a full-bodied, complex beer. Flavors of roasted malt, dark break like pumpernickel or rye, coupled with a hefty amount of candi sweetness. Mouthfeel is delicate, silky and velvety with hints of vanilla, oak, and butterscotch. Super smooth and the 11% is well hidden. Dark cherries and orange zest develop into a mild tartness, especially in the finish. So much flavor – this is an amazing beer to enjoy during this winter season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Marionberry Braggot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 4 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Interstellar Juggernaut. 4 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Interstellar Juggernaut. 4 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Mind Haze IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity